Call letter for IBPS RRBs Officers(Scale-I, II & III) recruitment 2012

Call letter for IBPS RRBs Officers(Scale-I, II & III) recruitment 2012

ibps-news2012
Administrator
Hello everyone, Those who have applied for IBPS RRBs recruitment 2012 for Officers(Scale-I, II & III) can download the admit card for written exam for Officers(Scale-I, II & III) from the website www.ibps.in. To download call letter go to the following link-

http://www.ibps.in/html/cwe_rrb.htm

The call letter for Office asst will be available from 28nd August 2012.
Admin, IBPS-NEWS
www.ibps-news.blogspot.com