windows app to practice

selsuntechnologies
 iPraxis is a website that helps the students to practice in real time. We have a number of question papers in our database. The students can practice easily.

We have a windows application which can be downloaded from our site www.ipraxis.in. You can install it in your desktop and make use of iPraxis. You can select the question papers and start write exams. The timer will be there as in real exams. After submitting the exams the scorecard will be shown to you. Also you can know the right answers and the explanations but for the subscribed customers only.

We have three subscription plans which is very cheap and simple . Please visit us for more details. This will be more helpful to your students which gives real time experience. You can set up mock-ups with iPraxis.